Harvestman is a free, downloadable, VB6 application used by webmasters to check their websites for errors.
Harvestman is built upon the "Spider ActiveX Control" from Chilkat Software, which is also a free download.
- Harvestman provides a user interface to the Spider ActiveX
- Harvestman adds analysis tools for the data retrieved
- Harvestman was built by the webmaster at Can2Can.biz for personal use in maintaining this site
- Harvestman is named for the close relative of real spiders that is often called "Daddy long-legs" in America.
- Tools and Features were created for, and selected by, my actual use.
- As of Version 1.3, Harvestman can also create a Google sitemap file as output
- User requests for additional tools and options are welcome
- Discussions with others writing VB6 apps for the Spider are welcome
- As a VB6 application, Harvestman requires you to have the VB6 runtimes installed
Click on the images for further help and discussion
Last edited =