Harvestman Listbox Section
Top row, left to right
- Pages Crawled, with count. Developed data, not an exact copy of a Spider list
- A list of the URLs actually crawled and reported
- A list of title and keyword listings, in the same order as URLs
- A list of descriptions, if available, or text samples, in the URL order
- A list of the sitemap optional tags, if available, in the URL order
- Control of the Que
- Copy U and D 4 1
- copies the Url and Data For One page into the editing area
- the two buttons captioned A and V serve to increment or decrement the number in the box
- the (editable) number in the box is the index of the page (zero base), each time it changes, that page's data is copied
- List of links found that point outside the selected Domain
- String-search tool
Bottom row, left to right
- Editing textbox, listboxes are hard to edit, use the copy-buttons to copy lists to here for selection and copy-out
- The stack of copy-buttons (each button replaces the result of prior buttons)
- A "down arrow" button, fills the editing area with the Sitemap (XML)
- Copy only the URL listbox into editing area
- Copy page details data with the URL (grouping by index number) to the editing area
- Copy the list of links to other domains
- Copy the list of string-match data
- Copy the list of links that could not be crawled (bad/broken)
- Copy the listing of keywords missing from page body text..
Google might lower our rank if we lie about keywords!
- Missing keyword tool
- not a copy of a Spider list.
- The Spider provides a list of any keywords in the Keyword meta-tag for this page
- The Spider provides a page body text, with all link-text removed
- A search is made for each keyword in the body text, if not found an error is added to this list
- Since keywords might be valid without being present in plain body text, this function uses checkbox enable/disable
- List of bad links, a copy of Spider data. A link was found while crawling that pointed to a page that was not readable, or, a link included an un-escaped querry.
Last edited =